Old July 5th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Jarg

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

"Matt Giwer" wrote in message
Jarg wrote:
"Matt Giwer" wrote in message

They are the innocent party. Zionists are now and forever the guilty
party. That is a fact.

I don't think any reasonable person would consider the people
intentionally murdering women and children to be innocent.

Reasonable people accept colateral damage from lawful attacks to be
innocent all the time. Israel does it all the time. Israel has killed 7
times more Palestinian children than Israeli children have been killed.

Perhaps if that were true, but the Palestinian bombers are targeting
civilians. It is not "colateral damage."

Are you trying to pretend Israel does not do this even when the PM
declares killing 16 innocents of whom 5 are childen an unqualifed success
because it kills just one suspect?

You're trying to make this an either/or choice, which it is not. I didn't
say the Israelis don't have blood on there hands. That is true for any
nation that has engaged in war. But I will say that there is a difference
in that the Palestinians are targeting innocents, whereas the Israelis have
caused civilian casualties in the course of fighting militants.

Jarg