Old November 19th 19, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default No more insects or rain droplets on glider wings?

On Monday, November 18, 2019 at 9:25:13 PM UTC-6, Tom BravoMike wrote:
Look at this:

https://www.cnet.com/news/high-tech-...e-gross-stuff/

Waiting for first reports from owners of gliders with high sensitivity to wing contamination...

Spotless Materials, the company created to commercialize the product, states on their website:
"Our technical experts are here for you.
Not sure if our coatings are right for you, your team, or your or fleet? Our team is here to answer all your questions. We are also happy to arrange PILOT programs for custom purchases."

https://www.spotlessmaterials.com/au...ollection.html

That's ambiguous. Will they also arrange GLIDER pilot programs for custom purchases? :-)