Old April 23rd 05, 12:06 AM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Peter Duniho" said:
A pilot not instrument rated filing an IFR flight plan would indeed be
violating the FARs. And perhaps that's what "mindenpilot" meant. But
that's not what he said.

Well, except in a previous post, he said:
Also, if the weather is VFR, there is nothing stopping us VFR pilots from
filing an IFR flight plan and flying in, as long as we maintain VFR

Since he referred to himself as "us VFR pilots", it would indeed be a FAR
violation for him to file and fly an IFR flight plan, even if he did it in
VMC.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"Zero Tolerance" in this case meaning "We're too stupid to be able to