Old August 11th 05, 02:41 PM
jc

Blueskies wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com... ...

Just think back a couple of years ago when demonstrating their
"wonderfull and fully intelligent" autothrottle system when the Airbus
crashed into the trees.....

I for one want a warm body in the cockpit and not just a bunch of
silica...

Craig C.

...that crash was due to pilot error....

According to the "black boxes" at the French (airbus) enquiry which looked
different to the news photos of them being removed from the crash site.

Most common last words of an Airbus pilot "What it doeing now"

Failure is not an option it comes packaged with your microsoft package
refer USS Yorktown.

--

regards

jc

LEGAL - I don't believe what I wrote and neither should you. Sobriety and/or
sanity of the author is not guaranteed

EMAIL -
and are not valid email
addresses. news2x at perentie is valid for a while.