Old February 10th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
William Hung[_2_]

Default Dynali

On Feb 9, 8:31*pm, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote:
Foxair Heliservice is presently the No. American distributor for the Dynali
helicopter. *It looks like May or June this year before we will see one
around. *Hopefully they will have one at Oshkosh and maybe even Homer's.

Also 5 Aerokopters have been delivered to the SA dealer who reports
everything nice and dandy with a little improvement could be done with the
paint. *A decision on whether to kit these ships is in the hopper right now.
Hopefully they will decide to kit them.

Stu Fields
Experimental Helo magazine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijLuEiyfR_k

I'm ondering if that's the whining of the fesnestron.

Wil