Old December 9th 06, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Adam Chapman

Default MONEY for anyone who can make my x-plane model fly

I've designed an aircraft and I have a presentation to give on monday
morning. I would really like to have a working model of the aircraft in
x-plane v.7 for my stand, but I can't get it right. I have put the wing
in and the control geometry.

The engine, cg location, artificial stability and speed limits are
probably all wrong. I've just been experimenting to try and get it to
fly, but I can't do it.

If anyone can, I will email you the .acf file and if you can make it
work within 15 hours I will give you ten english pounds.

Adam