Old November 4th 03, 06:20 AM
Aaron Coolidge

: I don't know whose transmitters are there. I got the
: lat-long coordinates; any way to find out which transmitters
: are there?

Sydney, have a look at the fcc link I posted a couple messages ago. It lets
you look up towers' owners by lat/long. Your tower is owned by KTVI chan 2.

: Do other aircraft report the same interference?

: Not that I've heard, but then, I might not have heard.
: Or, like us, they might have assumed it was a problem in
: their airplane.

: We didn't have this problem before last spring.

Did channel 2 recently add a digital TV transmitter? Like, last spring?

--
Aaron Coolidge (N9376J)