Old April 1st 04, 02:25 AM
jsmith

john szpara wrote:
Why do you want a potty? They stink and YOU have to empty them. I have had
potty in my airplane for 6 yrs and it has never been used.

You've never been on a long trip with my wife. When we're driving, we
have to stop every hour for the restroom. That's tough to do on a long
flight, especially if you're at the flight levels and she tells you
she "has to go". Not such a big deal for me, if I have a relief tube,
but for her its a different story.

My family has made two 800 nm trips in the last two years.
The first was in a Cherokee Six. The legs were three to three-and-a-half hours.
This was max bladder range for the kids.
The second trip was in a C182. Prior to departure, my wife decreed that
legs were to be two-hours (+/-).
It added two fuel stops and two hours to the flight, but everyone was happy.