Old May 1st 05, 09:03 PM
Chris Ehlbeck

Depends on where you look. Here's a personal example. I showed up in both
Landings and the FAA databases when I had a 3rd Class/Student. When I got
my PPL, I showed up in the FAA database but not in Landings anymore and
still don't.
--
Chris Ehlbeck, PP-ASEL
"It's a license to learn, have fun and buy really expensive hamburgers."

"Jonathan Goodish" wrote in message
In article et,
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Jonathan Goodish" wrote in message

George W. does have a FAA certificate, as does his father.

How do you know that? They don't appear in the airmen database.

They appeared in the one at registry.faa.gov the last time I looked,
which was right before I posted. I thought that I had seen them in
there in the past, so that's why I looked again.

JKG