Old February 4th 13, 12:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]

Default Camping at Hobbs?

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 12:36:09 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, February 3, 2013 9:36:58 AM UTC-7, wrote:

There doesn't seem to be much at the moment on the SSA contest page for the 15m Nats at Hobbs; can someone point me at accommodation/camping info for this site?

TIA,

Frank (TA)

Frank,

There is a state park campground right next door to the SSA's HQ and the Hobbs Industrial Airpark called the Harry McAdams Campground. They have 20 sites and their phone number is 575) 392-5845. I have always thought it was a very nice campground with nice facilities...If you have questions, do not hesitate to call the SSA HQ as they can (I'm sure) give you more information.

Thanks - Renny

We are working on getting the web site up with updated info. Sorry for the delay.
QT