Old October 1st 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Jeroen Wenting

Default Train Simulators

"Dave Schwartz" wrote in message
After trying MS Train Simulator and being so thoroughly disappointed with
it, I haven't been into Train simming for a while. But it caught my
interest again and thought I would give it a try again. It seems that
Trainz is the current state of the art sim. But surfing around, I see
that there are 3 versions of Trainz around now. There is 1. Trainz
Railraod Simulator 2006 by Mercam, 2. TRS 2006 by Auran and 3. TRRSeluxe
Edition. Can anyone steer me to the best product and/or explain the
differences in the products?

1) and 2) are the same product, with 1) being a repackaged version of 2)
2) I've never heard of, but if TRRS stands for what I think it does it's an
older version of the same.