Old September 11th 07, 05:58 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
John \C\

Default Tomorrow!!

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 11, 1:32 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 10, 8:56 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 7, 12:51 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:32 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 5, 12:57 pm, Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

wrote:
On 5 Sep, 20:48, Naked Gonad

wrote:

On Sep 5, 8:42 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote:

Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 5, 2:33 am, Sjouke Burry

wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:39 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
Is the first day after today...err!...or

is it the day before the day
after?
Whatever!! it's definitely not today.
No, that was yesterday.
Then I've lost a day somewhere.

Don't worry. Just wait for the next leap

year.

I found that day(and several others) skulking

in a corner.
Wat will you pay to get it(or them) back?
(I stashed them in a time singularity).

I will pay good money for 2 whole tuesdays and a

1 wednesday
morning(in good condition),
as long as they are of the 27hour type.

What about a "Monday I've got Friday on my mind"?

No good, that would be too Easybeats.- Hide quoted

text -

To-mo-o-row
Sometimes never comes....

But seriously, Cliff Richard should have read St.

Augustine writing
about time. Old stuff, but never been bettered.

Yesterday , sometimes, never goes.
As for Riff Pilchard, He should stick to wine making.

Ah, that explains all that whining.

No but I sometimes Whine after wine.

Yeah, his wine has a tendency of doing that.

Apparently, his wine is comparable to poor quality dog pee.

So more like port than sherry.

No, more like ****.

Beer?

Yeh - but probably ginger.

Ginger beer? What concept! Its like root beer!

Carl Osterwald posted that if someone drinks enough beer at your house,
Bruce, then they will get "the Root"!