Old May 31st 10, 11:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cmyr

Default Aero engineer for designing homebuilt aircraft.

�Remember that the design is still in the
"esperimental" stage of development and that, in most cases, will never
reach the stage of having a Type Design and Type Certificate. �Presuming
that the design really did meet the objectives and that no major problems
appear later, and also presuming that the subsequent builders are truly of
like mind and that they have or attain sufficient skill to build dilligently
in accordance with the plans; then the design is a success and with a bit of
luck the business of selling plans and/or kits might be a success as well..

Peter

I chose what I believe is the best of both worlds by going with a
Jodel design. Efficient and economical on low H.P.,no apparent vices,
and most of the designs are former production aircraft with years of
goverment oversight to weed out any problems.
John G.