Old May 17th 21, 07:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default WX Block Speedcoat

On Saturday, January 4, 2020 at 2:50:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Does anyone have experience with the WX block product "Speedcoat?" I am impressed by the new "nano" and "crystal" tech coatings that are replacing old school waxes. Here in Georgia we have moisture environmental issues that exacerbate crazing on our gelcoat. I am a fan of the older WX Block & Seal products. They worked very well for the gelcoat on my old Open Cirrus but I am curious for the new stuff.

..

Thanks!

Joe Flores
Mid Georgia Soaring Association (MGSA)

I'm also curious about Speedcoat. Has anyone used it?