Old August 6th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Meigs Field Today

http://tinyurl.com/25usmf

It is to weep.

It is so hard to view that picture. Meigs was *SO* cool, and such a
great place to land, I just want to cry when I see what King Daley
hath wrought.

Mary and I haven't been back to Chicago since his terrorist attack on
Meigs, and we never will return, so long as he's in office. I figure
if Chicago is populated by people so stupid that they "re-elect"
someone like Daley, they certainly don't deserve any of our money.

It's a small protest, sure, but I figure it's over $10K by now, given
the conferences and weekend getaways we've skipped. Multiply that
times 400K pilots...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA