Old August 23rd 08, 03:02 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Richard Casady

Default Fake military guys & the Stolen Valor Act of 2005

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 21:14:20 -0700 (PDT), tomcervo
wrote:

Last time I checked Leonard Nimoy was already outside drafting age, in 1966.

The first public sighting of Star Trek was at the World Science
Fiction Convention in Sep 66. I was there.
And also, RAF Vulcans neither was in US inventory or used in 'Nam.

No, but the US Army had a 20mm Gatling AA gun they called the Vulcan.

Casady