Old December 11th 03, 10:07 PM
Bart D. Hull

I agree with Jimmy,

Sell him the gas at what it costs to get it there and don't support all the
fools in the world.

In Arizona we had all sorts of fools that would try to cross washes (normally
dry creek beds) right after a rainstorm. Dozens of people would get stuck
because they were too lazy to go around and find a bridge. Now the people
that get stuck are billed for the cost of whatever was necessary to get them
to safety and the tow bill on the car when the wash subsided.

Not too many people think it's WORTH IT now.

--
Bart D. Hull

Tempe, Arizona

Check
http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/engine.html
for my Subaru Engine Conversion
Check http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/fuselage.html
for Tango II I'm building.

Jimmy Galvin wrote:

You can offer all apologies all you want but only for yourself. Don't talk
for me. I feel that he took a chance for glory, self promotion, stupidity,
or whatever and ended up with his tit caught in the wringer. It is not up to
me and my tax dollars to bail his sorry ass out of the jamb he inflected on
himself. This goes for all those fools that climb mountains, trek through
caves, or go exploring in the woods relying on a GPS with 1/2 dead batteries
to guide them along. They should all just be left to their own devices and
hopefully receive a Darwin Award for their efforts.
"Cam" wrote in message

On behalf of all normal Kiwi's . I appologise for our sick burocratic
politcaly correct government *******s (Bitches)

"John Ammeter" wrote in message
. ..

Jon Johanson, known for his round the world flights in his
RV-4 as well as flights to Oshkosh may have some trouble
getting out of Antartica....

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...=10&u=/nm/2003

1210/od_nm/adventurer_dc