Old May 7th 04, 04:44 PM
303pilot

"Gill Couto" wrote in message
news:NuNmc.90908$Qy.42435@fed1read04...
These are the days of safe web browsing. Reading about it and
viewing photos on the web is very enjoyable itself, why bother
learning to fly? Food 4 thought.

gill
www.gillcouto.com

I have only 2 reasons
--the sense of adventure when I turn my back on my home field and head out
on course
--the sense of accomplishment when I'm on final glide

OK, there's more
--giggling at the improbability of climbing at 13 kts in a motorless
aircraft
--the view
--the brain flush of fully concentrating on the task at hand with not
another thought in my mind
--soaring w/hawks and turkey vultures
lots more. But if browsing the web works for you, stick with it.

Looks like we've got our first really good weekend coming up.

Yipee!

Brent