Old April 17th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Annual Memorial Day Photograph Museum Notice

Annual Memorial Day Photograph Museum Notice

Memorial Day is fast approaching. This notice is being sent in advance
to ensure that you or any member of your family who served in any
branch of the military has time to email a G.I. photograph for free
installation in the G.I. Photograph Museum of Honor. Photo installment
and viewing if free to everyone.

To obtain the battlefield secure software (also free) to access The
Museum and Personnel Registry, go to he
http://www.amervets.com/software.htm

For more info about The Museum's photo-installation policy, go here
site: http://www.amervets.com/warlib3.htm).

Contact Person for this Notice:
Roger Simpson, PIO (13105320634.com)
The American War Library (amervets.com)
Building Two, 16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247-5420
1-310-532-0634, Monday thry Friday, 10am-4pm PST

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/warlibrary/share.htm