Old February 22nd 04, 10:06 PM
Jeff

ask your instructor what approaches the examiner will probably have you do.
He should have a good idea about what the examiner will do if he has worked
with him for awhile.

Ben Jackson wrote:

I made my first big IFR mistake. I fixed my intermittant ADF with only
a few more hours of training to go until my checkride. My glorious plan
to label it INOP (making it an expensive combination multi-channel timer
and partial panel heading memory aid) has been thwarted by a little tuner
cleaner on the card edge connector and the socket on the tray. A small
part of me was hoping that the aluminum swarf that someone rained down
on it while modifying the panel (which I removed a while ago without
fully fixing the problem) had killed it for good.

Anyone have any good NDB approach tips and tricks?

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/