Old June 12th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Choices continued; Another great moderated pilots forum

F. Baum wrote:

Thanks for posting this. I found the "correct in private" thing on a
sticky on one of the forums. Have not had time to checkout the purple
board yet.

No sweat. It's not all that bad really, at least I've found it to be a
good venue.

One thing; don't get overly impressed with the CFI, ATR, vs PPL thing.
I've seen ATR's and CFI's who couldn't fly their way out of a paper sack
standing right next to Private Pilots who could fly better inverted than
any of them could fly right side up :-)
In the end analysis, it's the quality of the information, and ONLY the
quality of the information that matters.
--
Dudley Henriques