Old November 7th 17, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Train Wreck

On Monday, November 6, 2017 at 6:38:46 PM UTC-5, Sean Fidler wrote:
https://youtu.be/uhrEFpb2kGs

I just can't make sense of it, I cannot see how doing this serves your goals. So I'll try a different tack... How about you go over to Poland and kick some ass, score at the top of the sheet, post one for the Americans, and give those damn "good 'ol boys" back home here in the US no other option than to put you in the 18 meter class next year and beyond (lots of competition soaring left for you). You might be surprised how many people would get on your side (and be more open to changing US competition soaring to your preference), slapping your back and cheering you on, just like many of us did when you scored well at the Grand Prix. Leeching is legal. No complaining. Go beat everyone despite the terrible rules. Like this guy does. Can you beat him? Or do you just want to be the best US pilot. Low bar for you I think, very low bar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH6YVbUotDQ