Old May 13th 07, 05:06 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll
Lora Crighton[_2_]

Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling, value $0.00

On May 12, 11:43 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant! I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.
How ironic, to make typo-pounces in a post with a typo in the subject
line.
Typo corrected.

Post-edit noted.

Bruce was being generous when he said that you have half a
brain.
Yes, far too generous.

I know how to treat a female impersonator, Fartingale.

Why, is that all you can get? I heard this old song a few days ago, and it
reminded me of you.

Inability to spot a Monty Python quote noted.

But you're not a gentleman, Bruce.

On what basis do you make that k'lame, Fartingale?

On the basis of how I've seen you act over the past few years.

Illogical given that you have not seen me act.

So what do you call your usenet performance, complete with costume
changes, Shorts?

http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/breakfas.htm

"Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot"

"I'm a winner, I'm a sinner
Do you want my autograph
I'm a loser, what a joker
I'm playing my jokes upon you
While there's nothing better to do, hey"

Irrelevant, Fartingale.

You would understand the relevance if you had better reading
comprehension skills, Bruce. You are as stupid as you accuse Tholen
and me of being.

What does that have to do with classical music, Fartingale?

You tell me - you're the one who posted it to rec.music.classical.

No, you posted it, Fartingale.

But not to rec.music.classical, Cohen.