Old October 16th 14, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn

Default Santa Monica Mayor Accused of Impropriety by Transparency Group

It looks as if Madam Mayor is in hot water ... and for such a small
amount of money. AWWWW!

http://www.surfsantamonica.com/ssm_s...ws-2014/Octobe
r-2014/10_09_2014_Santa_Monica_Mayor_Accused_of_Improprie ty_by_Transparen
cy_Group.html

She looks as if she has eaten a little too much rich food -- at donors'
expense.

http://smdp.com/mayor-mistakes-campaign-finance/142454

³Iım doing this as a part-time job,² OıConnor*said in response. ³I donıt
have $90,000 to give to my campaign. Iım a single woman who works. Iım
probably your average Santa Monican. I do the public service on the
Metro Board. I find out that over a 10-year-period there were $4,000
worth, an average of $400 a year, of mistakes made and I didnıt have a
professional treasurer but now I have a professional treasurer.² - See
more at:

http://smdp.com/mayor-mistakes-campa...sh.3MaVb3vt.dp
uf

From real estate people? SURPRISE, SURPRISE! Could the airport be a