Old October 3rd 05, 07:07 AM
Hilton

Hi,

As I mentioned before, I would post an update regarding the low cost
XRX traffic system that does direction. www.zaonflight.com

I got one of the first pre-production systems and it works well. I
helped beta test it, and consider this a real asset. However you do
have to pay attention to the type of aircraft you fly in order to set
it up correctly.

I'm no antenna genius so please shoot holes in this suggestion, can't you
just setup a waggon wheel of RF blocking material and between each waggon
wheel you have an mini-antenna? Then you'd have directional info?

There clearly is the cost issue, but if this technology workable? Is that
how this one works?

FYI: I sure hope this zaonflight is a spinoff of SureCheck otherwise they've
ripped off their web site something serious - not only does it look VERY
similar (meus and graphics), but with links like specs_vrx.html and
specs_micro.html, it's kinda suspicious. Same company or rip off web
designer? Also calling them the MRX and XRX when SureCheck has the VR and
VRX.... So, the only conclusion I can reach is that this ZAOS is actually
SureCheck in disguise, or there's a serious wannabe out there. Thoughts?

Hilton