Old December 29th 05, 07:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Claus-Dieter Zink takes measures against Lowlands Cup team

As a general statement without reference to the particulars of the specific
situation Peter Millenaar reports below about which I don't know enough to
comment, I'm always struck by the sense of entitlement that those who
appropriate the copyrighted work of others feel and the degree to which they
feel unfairly singled out by the consequences.

Raphael Warshaw
Claremont, CA
1LK

"Peter Millenaar" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

Perhaps some of you already know the soaring simulator Condor. With around