Old January 1st 04, 01:19 AM
O. Sami Saydjari

Default Best GA Pilot Continuing Education Courses

I am interested in taking a course every year to improve my piloting
skills. I am currenty a low-time (350 hour) private pilot with a recent
IFR rating.

Can folks recommend good weekend courses (preferrably ones with
practical flying experience, not just lectures) that they have taken and
really gotten a lot out of? I recall reading about one where they teach
you to recognize and get out of REALLY unusual attitudes (like flying
inverted)...using aerobatic airplanes. That sounded useful, but I do
not recall the name of the course and where it is taught. Suggestions
for the top courses around the country would be really helpful. Thanks
in advance.

-Sami