Old January 20th 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Looking for basic logbook software for Unix/Linux

On Jan 19, 7:29*pm, (Edward A. Falk) wrote:
Anybody know of such a beast? *I'm basicly looking for a spreadsheet
that knows how to carry forward page-to-page. *I'm tired of doing my
logbooks in Excell or other generic spreadsheets.

There once was a program called "GNU Pilot LogBook Pro", but the web
page that hosted it has gone dark.

--
* * * * -Ed Falk,
* * * *http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com/

I think "star office suite" is available. It's like Microsoft Office,
but prolly runs under Java ...

http://www.sun.com/software/star/staroffice/index.jsp

http://www.openoffice.org (a GNU version ... )

If I used Linux, I'd try these for sure.