Old February 9th 04, 07:53 PM
D. Patterson

"Martin Rapier" wrote in message
"Brandon J. Van Every" wrote in
message
{snip}
It is now; the last time I heard somebody talking about "the whole
world's population could stand on X" I think it was closer to three.
Feel free to regard me as having functionally been living in a cave
for the past three decades or so.

Well, maybe they can stand on one foot, then.

On each other's shoulders, it's only double, LOL!

If they all jump down at the same time will it create a tidal wave which
will engulf the earth?

Cheers
Martin

No, the load bearing capabiities of the island were exceeded long ago, and
the island sank beneath the waves and drowned everyone in a Great Flood
which wiped out humanity, except for one group who clung to some flotsam and
made it to the mainland.