Old May 2nd 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military

Default 9/11 Smoking Gun! Flight 93 Rare News Footage From The Crash Site

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...
I usually will pass on posts like this one, but I'm left with this horrible
feeling that somehow, an absolute idiot who is stupid enough to actually
believe something like this might have somehow squeezed through the system
somewhere and be flying an airplane in the same sky and endangering people
I know and like.
You see, I don't want these people to be hurt in any way, and seeing
things like this makes me fearful for their safety.
Also, if this same moron lives in the United States, which I pray to God
he/she doesn't, this idiot cancels out my vote, and that also bothers me a
little.
Oh well........"to each his own"....or "whatever floats your
boat".......or "different strokes for different folks.......or whatever
the hell it is that describes these morons. :-)
Dudley Henriques

If it makes you feel any better, nutters like this generally don't vote:
They "know" the real ballots are disintegrated and that all the candidates
are robots controlled by aliens anyway.