Old November 26th 06, 11:23 AM posted to uk.local.southwest,demon.local,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default You're ALL fu*king liars!

Mitch Crane wrote:
"honestjohn" wrote in
:

"Mitch Crane" -three wrote in message
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ps.com:

Mitch Crane wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

Mitch Crane wrote:
Neil Q Pilarski nospam@ever wrote in
:

Some time ago I asked this group if it was legal to
masturbate whilst travelling on a bus - I received a
resounding "YES" to my question.

I NOW know that I was LIED to!

You see, today I was arrested for indecent exposure and I
appear in court next week :-(

My advice: NEVER TRUST **ANYONE** IN THE UK.LOCAL.*
NEWSGROUPS!

You've RUINED MY LIFE YOU **FU*KING** *********S** and I
HATE YOU **ALL**

You asked if it was legal to masturbate while riding *on* a
bus. I suspect you were riding *in* the bus. That's where you
went wrong.

If your on the upper deck of one of those open topped buses,
is that considered on or in?

Probably on, but I'm not sure. I guess that would be a matter
for the courts to decide.

But only if you were caught masturbating in the bus. Right?

Yes, which thankfully I haven't been.

LIAR!

You are a liar! I have never been caught!

I didn't hear that.