Old September 14th 16, 03:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default OUDIE

Le mardi 13 septembre 2016 11:08:24 UTC-4, a écritÂ*:
Hi
The thermal-assistant in my Oudie 2 is very helpfull when thermals are weak and
disorganize. Now my Oudie 2 is not connected to my vario. But it could.
My question is would it make a difference on the thermal-assistant if I connect
the Oudie to my smart vario?
For the purist out there I know all the other information I am not getting by
not connecting the two instrument.

Thank you
Gilles

Thank you for the information.
Will connect the two instrument this winter.
Can you explain the data transfer that benefit the thermal asssistant.
Just to expand my knowledge on the subject

Regards
Gilles