Old February 9th 13, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default Abbreviations for various types of airspace in an Open Air file

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 17:28:48 -0800, JS wrote:

I generally build and modify a file called TFR.txt for the temporary
airspaces we see each summer. That's pretty easy, as there's lots of
other R airspace to use as a guide.
Wishing to build a file with "glider area" airspace... Like many other
things, haven't got it right yet.
What are the various abbreviations for airspace types in "Open Air"
format?

There's a specification for writing OpenAir files he
http://www.winpilot.com/UsersGuide/UserAirspace.asp

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK