Old July 14th 03, 02:39 PM
Gary Thomas

"Rich S." wrote:

At Arlington today, the following rah ilk were spotted, foraging amongst the
dry grass and halter tops:

Ron "the Red" Waantaja was seated in a custom 3" high lawn chair emblazoned
with a Flybaby logo - under Moonraker's wing. He seemed kind of low.

John Ousterhout, having spent the night with John Ammeter, showed up a bit
late this morning. When asked if he had been treated to more than a few
glasses of "Arrogant ******* Ale" replied, "I'm not sure".

Robert "O-Ring" Seals was his usual gentlemanly self, smiling and saying a
few words to all his many friends. I didn't have the heart to tell him about
his fly.

and . . . just to be honest . . .

Rich S. wore long pants today trying to conceal the fact that he had broken
out with heat rash from being up there on Wednesday.

I didn't take any pictures today. The only ones I took Wednesday were to
show how the weather was. You can see them at:
http://www.harbornet.com/folks/shankland/awo1.jpg
http://www.harbornet.com/folks/shankland/awo2.jpg
http://www.harbornet.com/folks/shankland/awo3.jpg
http://www.harbornet.com/folks/shankland/awo4.jpg

Rich "Gawd, I itch" S.

Jeez Rich I remember days like that when I grew up in the northwest.
That picture that shows Renier is beautiful. I am flooded with
nostalgia.

Gary