Old July 14th 03, 10:23 PM
O-ring Seals

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:51:39 GMT, (O-ring
Seals) wrote:

I hope that the next time Rich notices a fly in my beer that he will
have the decency to let me know. Nearly chocked on the damn thing.
Also to be seen at AWO were Capt'n Jarvis and his lovely (now fiancee)
Kaz. Had dinner with them and several of the other RAH folks Friday
night. She is quite a character. I flew home Saturday AM. Great wx
except for the headwind.

O-ring

As a follow-up to the above, I just heard some good news from a fellow
pilot at our airport (Selma , CA ; 0Q4) who won a Workmanship Award
for his Luscombe 8A. He also told me that my C310G had received a
Contemporary Champion award. After receiving the same award at
Arlington last year, it was really unexpected. We still have one more
pilot and his wife to get back to Selma from the fly-in, hopefully
today.