Old April 15th 17, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,aus.aviation,alt.law-enforcement,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
Petzl

Default United Airlines, We put the "Hospital" in "Hospitality"!

On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 20:51:14 +0800, Gerrit 't Hart
wrote:

On 13/04/2017 12:27 PM, Petzl wrote:

SNIP
He was just one of four "chinks" removed by airline security (not
police) three did not argue.

I seem to recall they had the word POLICE on their backs.

They do and did, but are not police, just "airport security"
Chicago real Police are distancing themselves from this
--
Petzl
Arguing with a woman is like reading the Software License Agreement.