Old August 13th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Anthony, question about IFR / IMC

Tim writes:

Let me help you here - Mx meant that you must fly on instruments when you
have no reliable outside visual references.

Exactly. Thank you.

I'm no Mx fan - far from it. But sometimes you guys are your own worst
enemy.

Especially if their zeal to make fun in this venue influences their conduct in
real life, which it almost certainly does (the more you repeat something, the
more likely you are to start believing it, no matter how foolish it might be).