Old March 12th 04, 09:56 PM
BUFDRVR

I see you don't like it, Gordon. Good!. BTW where are the planes
which tracks were lost by Pentagon? It is not sewing-machines.
These are military planes.

Of course I see you ignored my post that pointed out the "lost" aircraft in the
GAO report were *U.S. Army* aircraft and the ones claimed shot down over Serbia
were USAF, USN and USMC. No US Army aircraft flew over Serbia, thus they could
not have been the ones claimed lost by the envious Russians. Conversely, since
the GAO didn't report lost USAF, USN or USMC aircraft that must mean the
Russian report isn't woth its weight in crap shocking

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"