Old December 16th 03, 07:24 PM
Tilt

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I can see that once my kids get to that 8
or 9 age mark (and up) the cash flow will probably be minimal.

Hard to say at this point. Finances are always a tricky thing. I own a small
business and do okay. I'm neither rich or poor at this point. However, I do
have a lot of 'irons in the fire'. There could be the chance within the next
year or two that I could get my licence. A few things have to fall into
place before that'll happen.

My oldest kid is 5, so I think I have a couple years before the real big
expenses start rolling in. However, with the fact that I'm only 33, I feel
this is what's going for me. I have already agreed with myself that this
project will take many years to accomplish. I'm in no panic. I love to fly
and go whenever I get the chance, however, I'm truly looking forward to the
building portion of this project. I'm a true 'jack-of-all-trades' and come
from a long line of the same. I love to build stuff. In many ways I often
look forward to the build of any project rather than the final outcome.

Looking forward to this.

Cheers,
Lyle

"Model Flyer" wrote in message
Lyle,

only 33 with kids, while their young hurry and get your license,
don't wait, you don't have as long as you think. I started about the
same age, now I'm 54 and I still don't have my license, not because I
could not, only because I didn't get on with it.
--
---
Cheers,