Old August 1st 03, 04:34 AM
StellaStar

http://www.aopa.org/members/files/pi...224epilot.html

Though it's a members-only page, it's a hilarious pic, and apparently genuine
-- a 19-year-old pilot who said he "had the Cessna in sight" on final didn't
realize there were TWO Cessnas, and he got stuck on top of the invisible 152,
which remarkably looks like only the main gear is a bit squished.

I've been challenged to find a way to insert the Mile High Club into this
string, but modesty and decorum require me to note that most pilots learn in a
high-wing, and those who are more flexible progress to mastering the low-wing,
which can require one to be limber and ready to learn new control inputs and
methods of achieving sufficient altitude.