Old August 22nd 04, 04:13 PM
C J Campbell

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message
This was emailed to me. I don't doubt the authenticity of it's
intent, I just wonder if it's for real? Anybody know?

OK. Here we have a guy who received two of his Purple Hearts for self
inflicted wounds, left one of his buddies for dead while fleeing an
imaginary attack and only went back for him when another boat turned back,
by his own admission killed a baby and committed other war crimes, went home
and disgraced the medals he is now so proud of, betrayed everyone else who
served in Vietnam by appearing before the Fulbright Commission and claiming
that everyone who served there was a war criminal and baby killer (speak for
yourself, John!), met with enemy leaders, attempted to raise funds to
assassinate United States senators, and who was largely responsible for the
hatred of Vietnam vets that exists to this very day. And you are worried
about whether this man is rude?