Old July 19th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Maule Driver

Default Cessna 172B Avionics Install

Have to second that one. But the best way to learn is through
experience. Stay close, pay attention and good luck.

Robert M. Gary wrote:
I don't know that I'd be excited about "real cheap". Many of the better
shops spend 1/2 their installation time reworking "cheap" shop jobs.
-Robert

wrote:

Okay, so I found a shop that will install everything for real cheap.
Anyone ever installed a new panel, avionics stack, or redone their
panel? Should be fun to see what comes out of this, since right now
I've got issues here and there. Still looking for a hangar though....

Patrick