Old October 26th 18, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Wedgwood[_2_]

Default Condor News ---- 2 October 2018

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 6:45:04 PM UTC+1, Paul T wrote:
At 12:07 25 October 2018, wrote:
Do you have the old World Class PW-5? It's available on Condor 1,

but I
don't see it on my Condor 2.

There's lots of gliders not in Condor 2 that where free and included in
Condor 1 -and the additional 'plane pack's where much cheaper - not
that many of them actually saw the light of day. Now you have to pay
additional money for each individual glider as they trickle out every
month

Because of the higher quality of Condor 2 planes, none of the V1 planes were up to the required standard. So, we have been remaking them for Condor 2.

Some will be coming along, but we wont be doing all of them.