Old April 11th 05, 02:40 PM

I think having a cheaper rate for students would turn me off, if I
were not
a student. Seems unfair, for the ones with a ticket, to be helping to

pay
for the students.
--
Jim in NC

The rate doesn't go up until you graduate, then its only a $10
increase. This club was founded with the intention of providing cheap
flying to students (not just student pilots). I wouldn't mind helping
to pay for someone elses training since I am getting it cheaper now,
plus by the time that comes up I will probably own or have moved.

So, I guess what I am saying is if you are a pilot, and taking classes
at the school, it is still cheaper. It doesn't change based on
experience, rating, or age. The only way to jump up to $70 is to
graduate, and the only way to get to $80 is to have no affiliation with
the school.