Old April 17th 05, 03:33 PM
Jonathan Goodish

Default AnywhereWX vs. Airgator NavAirWx

Thanks to all who replied to my in-flight weather questions.

I think that I've narrowed my selection down to a PDA solution using the
iPaq 4700, along with packages for XM weather an moving map from either
Control Vision (AnywhereWx) or AirGator (NavAirWx).

Detailed information on the web sites of both companies is a little
sketchy, and the photos are unclear, but the photos appear to show a
slightly more impressive software display from AirGator's NavAirWx than
from AnywhereWx / Map.

I have been advised that AnywhereMap's "Cones of Safety" feature is
valuable, but I am trying to place a priority on the weather display and
easy of use. Does AirGator have a better system for weather?

Thanks,
JKG