Old September 26th 04, 10:28 PM
Peter Stickney

In article ,
Guy Alcala writes:

While I agree with you re Kurt not being a loon, I think I'd have to disagree
on your R&D group suggestion. Think of the extra overhead involved -- they'd
either all have to be sent to the Defense Language Institute at Monterey to
learn how to understand Kurt's prose, or else develop a computer translation
program to decode all the acronyms and Plummerisms, and constantly update the
database as new ones are added. The last item by itself is a full-time job.
Granted, familiarity with Kurt's style does help with the decoding, but it's
just not worth the investment of time and energy for a small R&D shop.

I wonder what the Indian Chief from the "Go-Go Gophers" is doing?
I think he'd be a perfect translator.

"What him say?"
--
Pete Stickney