Old July 29th 07, 12:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim[_2_]

Default LAX Today 7-28-07 [10/11] - IMG_7897.jpg (1/1) 134834

I knew it! I just knew they'd never get that terminal remodeled -- I think
they started on it just before I went through there in Nov '63 on my way to
pilot training -- (on a DC-6 -- fine china, good food, pretty stewardesses,
the works!) :-))

Oh, you mean the NEW development don't you? . . .

jim

"Clark" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in news:13anjdljnie9bb0
@corp.supernews.com:

Has anyone in the group ever been to a major airport and there was NO
construction going on either on runways and taxiways or terminals? I
haven't. I'm betting they're still doing terminal construction work at
Stapleton! :-))

I can confirm that there is ongoing construction at Stapleton...

--
---
there should be a "sig" here