Old September 24th 03, 05:59 PM
Jay Honeck

Just read your article in "The Flying Life" and enjoyed it. Will you be
a regular contributor?

Thanks, Edward. I was probably more surprised than you were to see "Final
Flight" in "Flying Life" magazine!

As some of you may recall, I had submitted the article about the old
gentleman Mooney driver to them a few months ago, and they had come back to
me with a list of things they wanted to change and edit. When I responded
negatively, I thought I'd heard the end of it.

I then got busy and forgot all about it, figuring I'd shop it around to
other aviation mags when I got some time.

Well, imagine my surprise when I opened my new copy of the mag last week,
only to see that they had published it! I immediately contacted them, and
both of the folks I regularly deal with thought that the other one had told
me, etc... Needless to say, they seem a bit disorganized during this
start-up period.

Either way, it's nice to be published again! I hope to remain a regular
contributor, as my time permits...

:-)
--
Jay Honeck