Old June 30th 04, 12:41 PM
tscottme

"QDurham" wrote in message
We conservatives are just loving it!

1. If you conservatives had an ounce of brains you'd just shut up -- and

not
continue to provide Moore with advertising beyond price

2. If you haven't seen the movie, shut up.

3. If you have seen the movie, consider arguing the message and not the
messenger.

Quent

--
Scott

"I don't need to know very much about you or your ideas to know that if you
think Michael Moore is just great, a truth-teller and a much-needed tonic
for everything that is wrong in American life, you are not someone to take
seriously about anything of political consequence, or you are French. But I
repeat myself." - Jonah Goldberg