Old March 22nd 05, 03:17 AM
A Lieberman

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:06:37 -0500, Tom Fleischman wrote:

What kind of modem/connection are you using?

Hi Tom,

Bellsouth DSL is my service. I believe the modem is a "Westell".

Modem Name WireSpeed Dual Connect
Model B90-610030-06

IP data is as follows:

IP Address 65.5.215.68
IP Gateway 68.216.200.149 Internally generated
Primary DNS 205.152.132.235
ns.msy.bellsouth.net
Secondary DNS 205.152.37.254
ns.asm.bellsouth.net

I have disabled the Hamanchi for now.

I installed a FTP server program that I found at
http://www.gold-software.com/download7083.html

Based on this program, you should be able to reach my shared folder at
ftp://65.5.215.68/SharedFiles/. I can access it locally when I click on
the link, but I don't think it will happen on your end.

With some hope, somebody can lead me down the right road. I used to have a
USB DSL modem, and had no problem, but this modem creates a local area
connection.

Since we are getting a little off topic, email me at
a t l i e b @bellsouth.net (no spaces in the front part), if you have
additional suggestions.

Allen